With a high dose of B complex vitamins which contribute to your mental performance.
Berocca Performance contains a high dose of B vitamins, as well as vitamin C and minerals, zinc, calcium and magnesium. It helps promote immune defence as well as energy levels.
How to take Berocca Performance Energy Vitamin?
The Berocca Range
Berocca Performance energy vitamin is a clinically tested multivitamin with 12 essential vitamins and minerals to help support physical energy and mental sharpness throughout the day.
Berocca Performance energy vitamin supports your energy so you can be at your best in whatever daily challenges you’re facing. Berocca Performance is the most studied multivitamin in the world: backed by 7 clinical studies1-7 showing improved energy for mind and body.
Whether you have a busy day ahead or are studying for exams, Berocca is a little drop of positivity to help you feel at your best. Switch ON with Berocca!
The formula of magnesium, zinc, calcium, vitamin C and all eight B vitamins helps release energy from your food, reduces tiredness and supports physical and mental stamina*.
Features and benefits
– Energy multivitamin with a high dose of B vitamins which work together to release energy from your food
– Great tasting delicious, fruity berry flavour
– Helps support immune defence. Contains vitamin C and zinc to support your immune system. Vitamin C is an antioxidant and supports nervous system function
– Helps improve alertness and concentration
– Helps improve physical stamina* and reduce tiredness
– Helps enhance mental performance
– Only 6 – 8 calories per serve
– Improves energy without relying on a sugar or caffeine hit
– Vegan friendly: Berocca is not manufactured with ingredients derived from animal origin
– Intended for everyday use: our clinical studies show that Berocca works best when taken daily for 28 days.
After taking Berocca Performance daily for 28 days:
– 8 in 10 would recommend it for energy
– 7 in 10 reported having more energy in the morning
– 7 in 10 reported having more energy in the afternoon
– 9 in 10 said they felt healthy
*When consumed daily for 28 days. 1. D. O. Kennedy et al, Psychopharmacology (Berl), 211 (2010), 55-68. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland. 2. D. J. White et al, Nutrients, 7 (2015), 9005-17. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland. 3. D. O. Kennedy et al, Human Psychopharmacol Clin Exp 2011;26:338-347. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland. 4. A. Scholey et al, Nutrients, 5 (2013), 3589-604. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland. 5. D. Carroll et al, Psychopharmacology (Berl), 150 (2000), 220-5. Study funded by Roche Consumer Health, Switzerland. 6. D. J. White et al, Nutritional Neuroscience, 20 (2017), 8-22. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland. 7. D. J. White et al, Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience, 8 (2016), 288. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland.
Boxed Contents: 60 Effervescent Tablets
Size: 60 Pack
Phenylketonurics – product contains aspartame (phenylalanine). Contains tabletting aids, artificial sweeteners, colour, flavouring. Follow the directions for use. Vitamin and mineral supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. Each tablet contains 287mg sodium.
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride as monophosphothiamine dihydrate) 15 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine as riboflavine sodium phosphate) 15 mg
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 50 mg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid as calcium pantothenate) 23 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10 mg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 10 micrograms
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 500 mg
Vitamin H (Biotin) 150 micrograms
Folic acid 400 micrograms
Calcium (as calcium carbonate and calcium pantothenate) 100 mg
Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate hydrate and magnesium sulfate dihydrate) 100 mg
Zinc (as zinc citrate trihydrate) 10 mg
Store below 25°C. Keep the tube tightly closed in a cool dry place.